WEB: LEGAL NOTICE
SPANISH LAW ON INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES (LSSI)
GIMBEBÉ, S.L., as the party responsible for the website, hereinafter the website MANAGER, makes this document available to its users, for the purpose of complying with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE), BOE No. 166, and also to inform all users of the website of its conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, and undertakes to observe and comply strictly with the provisions herein, and with any other legal provision that might apply.
GIMBEBÉ, S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that might appear on the website, with no obligation to provide advance notice or make users aware of said obligations; it shall be understood that the mere fact that it is published on the GIMBEBÉ, S.L., website is sufficient.
1. IDENTIFICATION DETAILS
- Domain name: gimbebe.es
- Company name: GIMBEBÉ, S.L..
- NIF: B59077917
- Registered office: C/ Llançà 3 (Torre) – 08850 Gavà de Mar (Barcelona)
- Telephone no.: 936331238
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered in the (Commercial / Public) Register: Barcelona, Tomo 11174, Libro 705 S. 3ª, Folio 123, Hoja Número B-13055, Inscripción 1ª
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including as examples, though not limited to these, its programming, edition, compilation and other elements necessary for it to function, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are the property of the MANAGER or, where relevant, it has a licence or explicit authorisation from the authors. All the website content is duly protected by intellectual and industrial property legislation, and is registered in the corresponding public registers.
Irrespective of the purpose for which said content was intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, operation, distribution and commercialisation requires, under all circumstances, the prior written authorisation of the MANAGER. Any use that is not authorised in advance is considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
Any designs, logos, text and/or graphics which do not belong to the MANAGER, and which might appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, and they themselves are liable for any dispute that might arise with regard to them. The MANAGER explicitly authorises third parties to re-direct directly to the specific content on the website and, in any event, re-direct to the main http:gimbebe.es
The MANAGER recognises the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights of their holders, and the fact that they are referred to or appear on the website does not mean that it has any rights or responsibility over said rights. Neither does it provide any guarantee, sponsorship or recommendation for such.
If you wish to make any comments on possible infringements of the intellectual or industrial property rights, or regarding any of the website content, you may do so by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
3. EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
The MANAGER is exempt from any type of liability deriving from the information published on its website, provided this information has been handled or entered by a third party beyond its control.
This website may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the page) to carry out certain functions considered essential for the correct functioning and viewing of the website. The cookies used are, in any event, temporary in nature; their sole purpose is to make browsing more efficient, and they disappear when the user ends his/her session. Under no circumstances do these cookies provide personal data by themselves, and neither are they used to collect such data. Cookies may also be used to ensure that the website server recognises the browser used by the user, to make browsing simpler; it allows, for example, access for users who have registered previously for the areas, services, promotions or competitions reserved exclusively for them without having to register on every visit. They may also be used to measure audience, traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries, etc. In these cases, they are cookies that are technically dispensable but beneficial for the user. This website will not install dispensable cookies without the user’s prior consent.
It is possible for the user to configure his/her browser to receive alerts when cookies are received, and to prevent them being installed on his/her computer. Please consult your browser’s instructions for more detailed information on this.
It is possible that you may be re-directed from the website to content on third party websites. Given that the MANAGER cannot always monitor the content third parties place on their respective websites, it cannot be held liable for any of said content. In any event, it will withdraw immediately any content that might contravene domestic or international laws, morals or public order, will withdraw immediately the re-direction to said website, and will make the relevant authorities aware of the content in question. The MANAGER cannot be held liable for the information and content stored in the following, which are examples, and not an exhaustive list: forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other medium which allows third parties to publish content independently on the MANAGER’s website. However, in compliance with articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, it makes itself available to all users, authorities and security forces, and cooperates actively in the withdrawal or, where relevant, blocking of all content that might affect or contravene domestic or international laws, the rights of third parties or morals and public order. If you as a user consider that the website features any content which might fall under this heading, we request that you inform the website administrator immediately.
This website has been checked and tested to ensure that it works correctly. In principle, correct functioning can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the MANAGER does not rule out the possibility that there might be certain programming errors, or that there might be causes of force majeure, natural catastrophes, strikes or similar circumstances that make access to the website impossible.
The website servers may detect automatically the IP address and the domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number assigned automatically to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file which allows subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain solely statistical measurements that reveal the number of pages printed, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of visits, the point of access, etc.
4. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of any disputes or similar matters related to this website or the activities carried out on it, Spanish law shall apply. The parties submit themselves explicitly to Spanish law, and the resolution of any conflicts deriving from or related to the use of the website shall be the competence of the Courts and Tribunals closest to GAVÀ MAR.
- GIMBEBÉ, S.L. NIF: B59077917
- Address: C/ Llançà 3 (Torre) – 08850 Gavà de Mar (Barcelona)
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: gimbebe.es
- Telephone no.: 936331238
- Registered in the Companies Register Barcelona, Tomo 11174, Libro 705 S. 3ª, Folio 123, Hoja Número B-13055, Inscripción 1ª
At GIMBEBÉ, S.L., we recognise the importance of protecting your personal information and we are committed to processing it responsibly and in compliance with the data protection laws.
Personal Data is the information that identifies you or may identify you. Through the website, in the boxes that are stablished for that purpose, it is collected the personal data that the User provides us: Name, surname, email, telephone number, postal code, city, etc. In addition, it is collected all the personal data that the User voluntarily provides us through any of the social networks, of which the User is registered. In this case, the privacy settings will depend on both the configuration that the User established as well as the terms and conditions of the social network itself.
When a user visits the website, this does not mean that he/she has to provide any information about his/her personal data. However, if such information is provided, the data will be processed lawfully and subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in the GDPR 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and the LOPDGDD 3/2018 of 5 December.
Purpose, duration and legitimation of the processing:
We will process the data provided to us by the user for the following purposes:
- To deal with the user’s application or request made using the contact form on the website. We collect and process the user’s personal data to enable us to process and manage his/her application, query or any request made using said form. We will keep these data for the time necessary to comply with the request and for the time established by law, with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- To manage the user’s registration and participation in the blog comments form on the website. These comments will be managed by the WordPress platform. We will keep the data given to us for as long as the user does not request cancellation of his/her subscription to the blog content, for the time established by law, and for a minimum duration of 3 years.
- To manage the experiences or opinions regarding the products and/or services through the user opinions that will be published on the website, and thereby help other users. The only personal data that will be published in relation to the user opinion will be the user’s name and town/city. We will keep the data given to us for as long as the user does not request that they be revoked, and for the time established by law, with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- To manage the CV/résumé sent by the data subject using the form provided for this purpose, and include it in the database of company candidates. These data will be kept for a maximum of one year, after which time the data will be blocked for the time established by law, with a guarantee that confidentiality will be fully respected both in their processing and subsequent destruction.
- To register as a “registered user” on the registration form on the website, which will allow the user to access his/her private services area and be informed of our activities; this will enable us to send him/her by any electronic medium commercial communications about the new features of our services. We will keep these data for as long as the user does not request cancellation of his/her registration, and for the time established by law, with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- To improve the user experience when browsing the website. We will keep these data for as long as the user does not revoke his/her consent to them being processed by deleting the cookies, for the time established by law and for a minimum duration of 3 years.
The legitimate basis for improving website browsing is the consent given by the user when accepting the cookies. The user has the right to revoke his/her consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to it being withdrawn.
- To manage our social networks and send users information about our activities and products. We will keep these data for as long as the user does not revoke his/her consent to them being processed, for the time established by law and for a minimum duration of 3 years.
The legitimate basis for managing our social networks and sending users our activities and new features is the consent we are given to do so. The user has the right to revoke his/her consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to it being withdrawn.
- Process the pre-registration application for GIMBEBÉ’s registration through the data collected in the form provided for this purpose on the web. We will keep these data for the duration of the course and / or stay, as well as during the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
The basis of legitimation of the data processing will be the pre-contractual relationship in which the user is a party, for the maintenance, compliance, development, control and execution of the contractual relationship established between the interested person and GIMBEBÉ, S.L.
- Respond to the request for material made by the user through the material request form located on the web. We collect and process the user’s personal data in order to process and manage the request made through said form. We will keep these data for the time necessary to comply with your request and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Manage the request made by the person concerned through the summer form located on the web, as well as report on the development of said activity. If applicable, the requested health data of the minor will be processed exclusively in order to be able to carry out the service correctly. We will keep these data for the time necessary to fulfill your request and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
Assignment or communication of personal data and international transfers:
Your data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation, or to those service providers associated with the Controller which act as data processors.
Data will not be transferred internationally; if, at any time, this might be required, the user will be informed so that his/her consent can be obtained.
Updating of data
In order for us to keep the personal data up to date, the user must always inform us of any change in said data; if this is not done, we cannot be liable for the veracity of the data.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided are true, and guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to reality, is up to date and is accurate. He/she is obliged to communicate any modification thereto.
Third Party Data
If the user provides third party data for any purpose to GIMBEBÉ, S.L., he/she guarantees that he/she has obtained these data lawfully, has informed the affected parties in advance, has obtained his/her consent to communicate them, and that the information provided is accurate and true.
Compulsory nature of the information requested
Use of passwords
In order to access your account, the USER must “Log in” and include the email address and password generated in the registration form according to the complexity rules established at each moment on the web.
The users are responsible for the adequate custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and/or passwords that they have selected in the registration from, and they undertake not to assign their use to third parties, nor to allow their access to outsiders.
Likewise, it will be the obligation of the user to notify immediately to the Controller any fact that allows the misuse of the identifiers and/or passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorized access to them, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right to access your data and obtain confirmation regarding the processing thereof, as well as a copy of the personal data being processed. You have the right to update them and request that any inaccurate data be corrected, or request removal of the data when they are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. You may request a restriction in the processing of your data and object to them being processed by revoking your consent, and also exercise your right to data portability. Similarly, you have the right not to be the subject of decisions based solely on the automated processing of your personal data. You may exercise your rights by contacting us C/ Llançà, 3 – 08850 GAVÀ MAR (Barcelona). E-mail: email@example.com.
If you consider that your rights have not been duly respected, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.aepd.es.
Processing of the data of Minors
Anyone providing data through the forms on this website and accepting the processing of such states that he/she is at least 14 years old. Access to, and use of the website is prohibited for anyone younger than 14. If, at any time, the Data Controller detects that a person younger than 14 years of age has provided personal data, we will cancel said data. In addition, parents or tutors may in any event write to GIMBEBÉ, S.L. to block any access account created by minors in their charge who have registered by falsifying their identity.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s computer when he/she access a website. Cookies allow the website, amongst other things, to store and recover information on the browsing habits of the user or of his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your computer, they may be used for user recognition.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in his/her browser program. You can obtain more information by reading our Cookies Policy.
Last Updated: 2021/03/05
The purpose of this cookies policy is to provide clear and precise information about the cookies used on our website.
We use own and third-party cookies to improve our services, customise our website, make it easier for our users to browse, offer an improved experience when using the website, identify problems and thereby improve the website, carry out measurements and usage statistics and show you advertising related to your preferences by analysing use of the website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and recover information about website visitors, and also to ensure correct functioning of the website.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Types of cookies depending on the organisation managing them:
- Own cookies: these cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain not managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another organisation that processes the data obtained through the cookies. In addition, if the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the Website owner but the information collected by them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered third-party cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services thereon, including those that the editor uses to allow management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services. These include, for example, monitoring traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the component elements of an order, carrying out the order purchase process, managing the payment, monitoring any fraud associated with the security of the service, dealing with an application for registration or participation in an event, counting the number of visits for the purposes of invoicing licences for the software with which the service operates (website, platform or application), using security elements during browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enabling dynamic content (for example, animation to load a text or an image) or sharing content on social networks.
This category also includes, because of their technical nature, those cookies that allow management, as efficiently as possible, of any advertising spaces that, as one more element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the editor has included on a website, application or platform based on criteria such as the content edited, without compiling information about the users for other purposes, such as customising this advertising content or other content.
- Preference or customisation cookies: these cookies are used to remember information so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that differentiate his/her experience from that of other users such as, for example, the language, the number of results displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser used by the user to access the service or the region from which he/she accesses the service, etc.
- Analytics or performance cookies: these cookies allow the person or entity responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites with which they are associated, including quantifying the impacts of adverts. The information collected by this type of cookies is used to measure activity on the website, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements according to the analysis of the users’ data usage.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these allow us to manage, as efficiently as possible, the advertising spaces on the website. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of his/her browsing habits, allowing us to develop a specific profile to show advertising adapted to that profile.
- Geolocation cookies: these are used to find a user’s location when he/she requests a service. This cookies is anonymous and is used, for example, to offer you relevant information depending on the country where you are located.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: these cookies are designed to collect and store data when the user accesses a website. They are generally used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products bought) and disappear when the user logs off or ends the session.
- Persistent cookies: with these cookies, the data continue to be stored in the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person/entity responsible for the cookie, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
|1P_JAR||Google Adwords||Persistent||For Advertising Purposes.|
|PHPSESSID||Technical Cookie||Session||Contains the session identifier. It is erased when the browser is closed.|
|PHPSESSID||Preference or customisation cookies||Session||Language information|
DISABLED IN BROWSERS?
The user can, at any time, allow, block or delete the cookies installed on his/her device by changing the settings on the browser installed on his/her computer:
- Chrome Chrome Settings -> Advanced -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, consult Google support or your browser Help.
- Explorer Explorer tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, consult Microsoft support or your browser Help.
- Firefox Firefox: Tools – > Options -> Privacy -> History -> Customised Settings.
For more information, consult Mozilla support or your browser Help.
- Safari Safari Preferences -> Security.
For more information, consult Apple support or your browser Help.
If you deactivate the cookies, it will not prevent you from browsing the website, but the use of some services may be limited and, consequently, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
The user may withdraw his/her consent relating to the Cookies Policy at any time, and may delete the cookies stored on his/her device by adjusting his/her internet browser settings, as described above, and also by accessing our settings panel: